Friday, August 1, 2008

Art Cube - 砂の華


Tracklist:
1 砂の華 (Suna no Hana)
2 Pain〜 Wing…


Art Cube's a band that was formed last year. Rumors say that that Z is really Seth from Moi dix Mois and that 5/6 of the members of Art Cube are ex-Brain Hacker. I think that one or two of the members have confirmed that they are ex-Brain Hacker ( I was reading stuff on them today, but forgot already, heh... ). I also found it interesting that M, who plays the keyboard in the band, used to be MALICE MIZER's support keyboardist. Certainly a band to keep an eye out for.

The single, Suna no Hana, is really good; it was released on July the 23rd. Folks you would like it, I'm sure. Pain〜 Wing… must be my favorite song out of the two. It comes off with a hard edge at first, but later on you get to more of a melody~♪ The album cover also looks really sweet to me♥ So get to know this band better and enjoy the album. I'm looking forward to hearing more from Art Cube.

No comments: