Sunday, March 1, 2009

SuG - n0iZ stAr


Tracklist:
1) chocoholic n0iZ
2) b.r.k
3) Kokuu ( 虚空 )
4) Vi-Vi-Vi
5) Yami Tsuki Delay ( ヤミツキディレイ )
6) Shikisai ( 四季彩 )
7) RomantiC
8) Seiyoku HoLiC ( 生欲HoLiC )
9) CRIMSON SODA
10) West Fight Story ( うえすとふぁいとすと~り~ )
11) pikaLIFE


Omgz0r I rather like this release by SuG even though it's been given bad reviews by others such as, "it's too plain" or something along those lines. Personally, I find it relaxing and something to listen to. My favorite song in it must be "RomantiC". It's a rather nice song and Takeru's vocals are just very calming to me~ So just to let everyone know, it might not be your cup of tea, but if you have a big range of musical tastes and an open, accepting mind then I think you'd find this album to your liking. Enjoy!
Au revoir...

No comments: