Friday, July 31, 2009

Moi dix Mois - Dix infernal


Tracklist:
1) Dix infernal
2) La dix croix
3) front et baiser
4) Ange
5) tentation
6) Solitude
7) Pessimiste
8) Gloire dans le silence
9) L'intêrieur Dix
10) Dêtresse
11) Priêre
12) Dialogue Symphonie-x
13) Dix est infini


OH SNAP WHAT IS THIS? Heh heh, I can NOT believe I haven't uploaded more Moi dix Mois yet. It's only like...what? My second favorite band of all time. I love Mana and the dix guys~ (Oh gosh it sounds like a gothic boy band((but nothing can rival the MIZER 5. Or 4. Or 3. Whatever))). Anyways, this is a great first album released by Mana-sama. Personally one of my favorite favs.. I love Juka's vocals and the line-up was great back when Moi dix was still just a baby. (Get it? Moi dix Mois...me ten months...Mana? ...). WELL just enjoy my kiddies.
Au revoir...

No comments: